I threw this together in less than 10 minutes last weekend and really like it so I thought I’d share! Be creative and change up the cheese, dried fruit, add olives etc… I don’t think you can mess this up!
HALVED AVOCADO TOPPED WITH GOODIES AND RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- Halved ripe avocado’s
- Cherry tomatoes halved lengthwise
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Crumbled walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Raspberry or any other vinaigrette
- Optional: Herbs De Provence or other seasonings
- Cut Avocado’s in half and remove pit.
- Place on individual serving plates or together on large platter.
- Sprinkle each halved avocado with tomatoes, blue cheese, cranberries, walnuts.
- Salt/pepper to taste and top with any other spices or herbs you’d like to add.
- Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette and serve
Enjoy! Amy xo